Without a hot title and topic, people are just not going to make the effort to attend your workshop. If your name is blah, (technical term) your attendees are going to think that your event is boring as well. Who wants to go to a boring event?
Nobody, that’s who. People want to go to an event that is exciting and that can DO something for them. There has to be a clear benefit in it for them.
The excitement and benefit start with the name of your event. A catchy title draws attention and makes your ideal audience want to come to your event.
However, there is a fine line between a catchy title with a benefit and a fun catchy title that doesn’t give you any clue to what the event is about. The first one will have people clamoring to get in, while the latter leaves people confused.
I will share my formula for creating a workshop title that draws attendees to your event at my workshop this Thursday for NAFE Atlanta, called How To Make 10K In A Day. (See the benefit in that title?)
Not only will I share my formula, I will make sure that you will walk away from the workshop with your own catchy workshop title.
You will also learn:
- How to make $10K in just one day with even a small workshop
- 3 ways workshops and seminars grow your business, whether you are brand new or have an established business
- The number 1 reason attendees will flock to your event
- 3 workshop and seminar myths busted
- The biggest mistakes that will have you leave thousands of dollars on the table and how to avoid them
- 3 Simple steps you can take right now to make 10K or more in just one day
Click here to register. You don’t have to be a NAFE member (or female) to join me for this deep dive workshop and walk away with your catchy workshop title in hand.