Do you want to host your own event, but are afraid of the risks and all the work involved? Sure, hosting your own workshop or seminar is hard work, both in planning it, and in marketing it. But the pay off can be tremendous.
As Robert Kiyosaki says,
“Successful people take big risks knowing that they might fail hard. BUT, they might succeed more than they ever dreamed too.”
If you have been on the fence about hosting your own workshop or seminar, here are 10 reasons to go for it.
10. Connect with your audience. Hosting an event is the best way to truly connect with your audience. You engage them and see their reactions. In turn, they connect with you and they see your personality and sense of humor throughout the event. Coupled with transformational information, you create raving fans and customer loyalty.
9. Nothing will get you to know, like and trust faster than teaching a workshop. When you teach quality information at your event that improves your audience’s lives or businesses, your audience will obviously know you. But they will also like you and trust you. And that is where your audience needs to be before they start buying from you in large amounts.
8. Your credibility with your audience, your competitors and your strategic partners will sky rocket. When you are on stage teaching your topic, you are the obvious expert in the room. Your audience, your competitors and your strategic partners will never look at you the same again.
7. Instant feedback and questions. Your event will give you a window into your audience’s needs and wants. You will find out what is most important to them and be able to create new products and services to serve your audience.
6. A successful seminar doesn’t only grow your business, you will also grow as a person. You will never play small again!
5. Providing a stage for other speakers will build great strategic alliances. You have the same ideal audience and complementary topic, products and services. It is a great foundation for joint ventures and for you to come speak at their events.
4. Marketing your event will boost your visibility and increase your income from other products and services. Not everybody that is interested in your event will be able to come to it. But they will be reminded of you through your promotions and they will be more likely to be interested in your other products and services as well.
3. It is the quickest way to boost your business to the 6 or even 7 figure mark. There are many ways to incorporate multiple streams of revenue into your event. However, by making an offer for a high end program, you serve your audience while making as much as 6 figures.
2. You feel like a rock star when you’re on stage, looking out at an audience that came to see YOU. Seriously, is there anything better than that?
1. Nothing beats the adrenaline rush you get from a successful event. Enough said!
If you want to really serve your audience, grow your business to the next level and are ready for a big adrenaline rush, set the date for your event right now. And then make an appointment with me to see how I can support you with event strategies to make your dreams a reality.