When I read about the Ultimate Blog Challenge a few weeks ago, it didn’t take me long to raise my hand and say “Yes, I am in!” Today, August 1st, is the first day of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, and now I am wondering why I joined again. After all, when I entered the blog challenge, I committed to writing 31 blog posts in the month of August. Now I have all these questions in my head.
What, am I crazy? Don’t I have enough to do already?
What am I going to write 31 blog posts about?
But then I remember the last time I entered a blog challenge. I completed it and added 30 valuable articles to my blog. I ended up with big jump in traffic and was able to repurpose many of the posts into articles. I actually ended up compiling the blog posts (and then some) into an ebook.
So here are my goals for this blog challenge:
- Post 31 times in August (preferable once a day)
- Double the traffic to this website
- Increase my community of entrepreneurs who want to grow their business with workshops. (So be sure to download your audio in the right hand column!)
- Repurpose many of the posts into articles for the different article directories.
- Read and comment on many of the other blog challenge participants.
- Connect and make friends with the other participants.
If you haven’t yet joined the blog challenge, I encourage you to have some fun with us, increase the traffic to your blog, and make some new friends. Go to http://www.ultimateblogchallenge.com and sign up today. There is still time!
If you have joined Michele Scism and Michelle Schaeffer’s Ultimate Blog Challenge, what are your goals for joining? Please share them in the comments below and let’s start connecting!