Here is the fifth and final step in the blog post series about planning a successful workshop. Planning (and planning early) is crucial in the success and profitability of your event.
The reason why you are allowing yourself plenty of time is because this is where the money is. Without an audience, you will not have a workshop. You don’t have to have a large audience, but you do have to have the right audience for a lucrative event.
So even if you don’t have anything planned yet, the time to start marketing is now. Here are some ways to get started:
- Write down all the ways that your workshop will transform the lives of your audience.
- Create your marketing plan.
- Plant seeds in your newsletter and blog posts.
- Start a save the date campaign among your audience.
- Generate excitement for what is coming and the solutions your event will provide.
- Write your registration page.
Then when you are ready to launch your workshop marketing campaign, you will be poised for success. For help in putting together your systematized marketing campaign, check out the Butts In Seats Virtual Boot Camp. The course is now online in an all digital format. You can download the audios and the workbooks and learn how to create your workshop marketing system at your leisure.
“Your course gave me a structured way for me to go about marketing my workshops. I now know what to do and when to do it and that is exactly what I needed. I can plan my marketing so much more effectively. Thanks!”