For some entrepreneurs it means breaking the 6-figure mark in their business, for others it means making an extra $500 per month to help make a payment while still being able to stay home with the kids. For most athletes making the Olympic Games is a big success, while for others nothing less than an Olympic gold medal would be a success.
Successful? Or Not?
Many times, we look at people and judge them successful or not. But how do we really know if they are or not? Is a business owner who spends day and night on his business and neglects his family truly a success? Who is to say that a stay at home mom with a side business that makes a hundred dollars per month is not?
You can be in last place at the Olympics and be successful. If you made it to the Olympic Games or reached a personal best, it is a success, no matter what the outside world thinks.
Real Life Success On YOUR Terms
Success is something that is defined by YOU. Make sure you reach success on YOUR terms and nobody else’s.
With that in mind, Joan McGuire-Pounds is hosting 14 female entrepreneurs (including me!) who have met with success on their own terms on the Real Life Success: How the Ladies Do It Telesummit.
This Free Event is taking place from June 18 – 30, 2012
Your lineup of female entrepreneurs who have met with success on this journey will share with you how to:
- How to find balance between your career, family, finances, health and diet, time, and stress level
- How to stop struggling and thrive during uncertain economic times by stepping further into your greatness
- How to start strong and achieve success fast no matter where you are today
- The importance of systems for home and business
- How to avoid Shiny Object Syndrome and begin making real progress
I am honored to be one of the featured female entrepreneurs to talk about real life success. Get your spot at http://eventsandprofits.com/realsuccess and reach real life success on YOUR Terms.