I don’t subscribe to the theory that patience is a virtue. Frankly, I believe that patience is overrated. I don’t believe that good things happen to those who wait; I think they happen to people who work their butts off.
And although I love to cook, I also believe in 30 minute meals. Dinner has to be on the table fast. And when it comes to cookies, I eat the cookie dough, because I don’t want to wait for the cookies to bake.
I believe that there usually is a faster and better way to do something. I believe in leverage, doing more with less in less time. I enjoy writing for my blog, but I LOVE 10 minute blog posts.
Yet I also believe that 20 years of experience can’t be duplicated by following a free webinar or reading a book, no matter how wonderful the content.
And I don’t believe that you can plan, market and execute a quality event in 2-3 months.
Unfortunately, that is the mistake that many seminar leaders make. They get impatient and do not allow enough time to market their event and then they are disappointed when they don’t have the attendance they were hoping for.
That is why you have to start thinking NOW about marketing your event if you want to have a successful seminar next event spring. What will it take for you to fill up your event?
Join me for my FREE webinar, “The Essential 5 keys To Filling Your Workshops and Seminars”.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The 3 M’s that result in sold out workshops and seminars
- What it is that makes your audience want to pull out their wallet and buy a ticket to your event?
- The most cost effective way to market your workshops and seminars
- Why you can’t market your weekend seminar the same as your morning workshop. If you do, your empty room will leave you frustrated and discouraged.
- The biggest mistake that prevents your audience from registering for your workshops
While you won’t be able to duplicate my 20 years of event marketing and planning from 1 free webinar, this will get you on your way to a successful seminar.
Register now at http://morebuttsinseats.com/5keys.