“Daphne, why would I listen to your call tomorrow? There is no way I am ever going to make 6-figures with my seminar. Only the people who are already making multiple 6-figures can do that!”
Are you wondering about this too? You might be right. It is a lot easier for coaches and consultants who already make multiple 6-figures to hit that at their event. Especially since they have a lot of the structures and systems in place that makes it easier.
Does that mean you cannot do really well with your own workshop or seminar? Not at all!
In fact, the tips and strategies I’m sharing on the call tomorrow work, whether you are a first time seminar leader of if you have done it a few times and want to get some new ideas so you can magnify your success.
Let me share a scenario with you that is not unreasonable…
Do you think you can get 20 people in the room for 3 days at $697? That is almost $14,000, right there.
Do you have a yearlong program that would flow naturally from your seminar training? Something to help them take action and implement all those ideas and training you have given them? If you don’t have that in place, start thinking about something like that right now. Say you charge $5,000 for that yearlong program and 10 of your attendees decide to take you up on that offer. That is $50,000.
That is close to $75,000, minus expenses, is still a respectable amount. Would you say $50,000 is pretty good for one weekend’s work?
In this example we only use 2 revenue streams (I have more than 10 streams of seminar income), so you could actually make a lot more.
The key is that these strategies work for large events and small events.
If you are passionate about what you do and love sharing it and teaching it to others, you owe it to yourself to invest 1 hour in this free webinar.
Here are some of the other tips:
- 3 unexpected ways your seminar benefits your business that you never even saw coming. And no, increased profit isn’t even one of them…
- The number 1 reason attendees flock to your event. Get this wrong and you’re sunk!
- The 3 biggest budget busters and how to avoid them. These budget busters sneak up on you, so don’t get caught by surprise!
- My top advice that will keep you from losing your shirt. So many seminar leaders could have avoided bankruptcy if they had only known about this.
- 3 workshop and seminar myths. Busted! Let’s get rid of these outdated beliefs that cost you thousands of dollars. (Or maybe even prevent you from hosting your own event)
Register now at http://eventstrategysolutions.com/successfulseminars.