In the last post, I took Fabienne Fredrickson’s Millionaire Entrepreneur Mindset Tour and examined how she used it to sell her high ticket seminar in September.
Marketing Is A Numbers Game
In this post, I want to take you into the numbers. (After all, marketing is a numbers game!)
- 4 Workshops: 1 each in Dallas, New York, Atlanta and Los Angeles
- Approximately 75 attendees at each front end workshop
- Percentage of attendees who registered in the last week: +/- 50%
- Front end workshop price: $45 (although attendees could bring guests for free)
- Inner Game of Abundance Mindset Retreat Price: $1,495
- Number of front end workshop attendees registered for retreat: approximately 20 (in Atlanta)
- Conversion Rate: approximately 25%
Disclaimer: These numbers are based on my own observations. In no way do I claim to have intimate knowledge of Fabienne Fredrickson’s numbers or books.
So what can we learn from these numbers?
- The front end workshops are designed to break even. Between hotel, food, and travel expenses, $45 per person just covers the costs.
- You are not the only one who struggles with attendees signing up at the last minute. My information was that about 50% of the attendees signed up in the last week right before the workshop.I have to admit, I was one of those. And since I wasn’t on Fabienne’s list, I just happened to catch one of my friend’s blurbs on social media, otherwise I would have forgotten about it. Lesson: never stop marketing!
- You have to be good at selling from the stage without being salesy. There is a fine balance between delivering good content and presenting an offer. Be sure that your offer is a natural extension of your content, so that it is only logical to sign up for the next step.
Want to have a first hand look? Here is a highlight video from Fabienne’s New York stop on the tour.
What are your take aways from this?