A Winning Workshop attracts new clients. Whether you offer a low cost workshop that feeds prospects into your marketing funnel or a longer, content heavy workshop that turns prospects that were on your list into first time clients, your workshop should do the heavy lifting.
Now many of us have a hard time getting the butts in the seats and attracting those new clients. We seem to do all the right things, using strategies like social media, submitting our event through online calendars, talking it up at networking meetings, submitting press releases and maybe even doing some advertising.
Still, in these times it is not easy to fill a room. People are not rushing to our events in droves and sign ups come in later and later. Don’t worry, it is not just your event. Even many of the 6-figure and even 7 figure events feel the pinch of slow sign ups. However, they have a secret weapon and I get to share her with you Tuesday, July 20th at 1PM ET on the free teleseminar training series “Winning Workshop Secrets: How To Grow Your Business With Live Events”.
Michele PW is one of the hottest copywriters and marketing strategists around and has written the sales pages and marketing materials for numerous 6 and 7 figure events. She will share her 3 secrets on how to create sales materials that get the “butts in the seats”.
On the call, Michele will share:
- The words to use to transform potential customers into actual attendees
- The tweaks needed for a web site and/or sales letters to open the gates to a flood of new attendees
- What’s the secret behind getting people to BUY?
- How to harness the same power that makes word of mouth marketing so successful
- What you need to do to “seal the deal”
- What to do to get people to listen (and believe) what you say
Register now to get FREE access to all the calls of the July 19-23 teleseminar series at http://www.winningworkshopsecrets.com