In other words, he learns from his mistakes. That is what we are supposed to do as well. After all, Tom Peters said to Fail. Forward. Fast.
But why make them in the first place? It is much better and less painful to learn from other people’s mistakes.
That has always been my philosophy anyway. That doesn’t mean I haven’t made any errors or don’t continue to make them. However, wherever I can, I learn from other people’s missteps in addition to my own.
Shorten The Learning Curve
That is also what coaches talk about when they mention shortening the learning curve. And one of the biggest learning curves is about filling your events. It is where most workshop leaders stumble and lose thousands of dollars.
The fastest way from point A to point B is always a straight line, so let’s get rid of that curve!
The fastest way to fill your workshop rooms is to avoid all the mistakes that other people have made before you.
Good news, I am going to share them during my webinar:
Standing Room Only:
Why 9 Out Of 10 Workshops Don’t Fill Up And
5 Powerful Secrets To Ensure Yours Not Only
Achieves Its Attendance Goals, But Surpasses Them
In this high content webinar on October 14 you will learn:
- The 3 biggest mistakes that keep your audience from registering
- What you absolutely MUST ADD to your marketing to fill your room
- Why you can’t market your weekend event the same as your morning workshop. If you do, your empty room will leave you frustrated and discouraged.
- The 5 essential keys to filling your workshops and seminars
- How to make 10K or more with even a small workshop
Want more information? Check it out here.