Thanks to Allison Babb Phillips, with www.greatsmallbusinessadvice.com we now know how to turn our attendees into clients at our workshops.
Here is what she shared:
- To turn your attendees into clients, you have to make sure you have the right people in the room.
- “Niching” your audience does not make for fewer attendees, rather it increases your audience because of the “self selection” process
- You are selling the solution to your audience’s needs, so make sure you describe how your product solves the problem.
Ditch the Pitch
- Make your offer a part of the presentation.
- Mention in the beginning of the program you will be talking about how they can get more help for their problem
- Get excited about the lasting results they can experience through your offer
- Connect your offer back to the stories you told in the presentation
How to create a rush to the back of the room
- Special bonus for the first # of people
- Give them something they can take home immediately
- Special event discount
If you want ALL the tips and strategies Allison shared, (including the one that took one of her clients from thinking she charged too much to increasing (and getting) her prices by 45% in 3 weeks), be sure to join the Winners Circle and download all the calls and transcripts. You also get the bonus call “Big Bucks Fast: Workshops That Sell” and my Michele PW inspired live Q&A implementation call, where you can ask any of your questions or bring your workshop related struggles.
Join the Winners Circle now at http://www.winningworkshopsecrets.com/upgrade