Here I am on a Sunday afternoon, supporting my son’s soccer team. And the stands are almost completely empty. Just a few parents and the occasional sibling. My own daughter was to busy on the playground to cheer on her brother.
Unfortunately, that is how many workshop rooms look too. Sometimes it seems that the only people in the room are your mom, your spouse and your best friend.
It is hard to sign up new clients like that! The good news is that it is completely unnecessary to have empty workshop rooms.
You just need to know the 5 keys to marketing your workshops and seminars. And that is what I will share in the upcoming webinar
The 5 Essential Keys To Filling Your Workshops and Seminars
You will learn
- The 3 M’s that result in sold out workshops and seminars
- What it is that makes your audience want to pull out their wallet and buy a ticket to your event?
- The most cost effective way to market your workshops and seminars
- Why you can’t market your weekend seminar the same as your morning workshop. If you do, your empty room will leave you frustrated and discouraged
- The biggest mistake that keeps your audience from registering for your workshops
Get all the details and register at http://eventstrategysolutions.com/webinar.