My son was at Boy Scout Summer Camp last week and he took a bunch of merit badge classes, like life saving, environmental science, cooking and emergency preparedness. I am excited about the cooking merit badge, because maybe I can get him to cook us dinner!
The Boy Scout motto is Be Prepared and my son will be prepared for emergencies with his merit badge. The question is “Will you be prepared to fill your fall workshops and events?”
Fall is prime event season and if you have a workshop scheduled, or are thinking about having one, summer is the time to prepare for it. This is the time to do the heavy lifting on your marketing.
Start by attending my free webinar on the 5 Essential Keys To Filling Your Workshops and Seminars.
You will learn:
- The 3 M’s that result in sold out workshops and seminars
- What it is that makes your audience want to pull out their wallet and buy a ticket to your event?
- The most cost effective way to market your workshops and seminars
- Why you can’t market your weekend seminar the same as your morning workshop. If you do, your empty room will leave you frustrated and discouraged
- The biggest mistake that keeps your audience from registering for your workshops
Register now at http://eventstrategysolutions.com/webinar