As we celebrate Thanksgiving today, it is a perfect time to take time out and reflect on the things we are thankful for. Of course I am thankful for the usual stuff; my family for their love and support, my health that keeps going strong and the abundance that we experience.
But I am also thankful for you. How am I thankful for you? Let me count the ways…
1. Thank you for your desire to help the world, one life at a time. (Or actually more than one life at a time during your events.)
2. Thank you for teaching your attendees what they need (and want) to know.
3. Thank you for reading my articles. I love that!
4. Thank you for attending my webinars.
5. Thank you for letting me know that my articles and webinars are of value to you.
6. Thank you for taking my surveys. It helps me to know what to focus on to help you.
7. Thank you for taking action on your ideas.
8. Thank you for leaving comments on my blog. I appreciate every single one of them!
9. Thank you for signing up for my strategy sessions. I love talking to you.
10. Thank you for believing in yourself enough to invest in yourself through me.
I could go on and on, but I have a turkey to roast, potatoes to mash, cranberries to sauce and stuffing to make…
Make some time today or this weekend to attend the Feast of Education. 12 great videos are served up FREE to nourish your brain and grow your business. The Feast of Education is only free through November 25, so dig in while you can!
I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving and many, many things to be thankful for today and throughout the year.